Secret Clearance, Linux Experience and DoD 8570 (Sec+ CE) Required
The Linux administrator will be a key member of a USAF premier cyber squadron. The roll will include providing technical expertise, support, guidance, and recommendations to design, deploy and support solutions for the Linux environment. This engineer should be well versed in network configuration, troubleshooting, patching, mysql, HTTPD, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and server configuration. The administration may have some windows duty's including account management, and system patching. The position is for swing shift.
Education: Associates degree in related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
Experience: Shall have, as a minimum three years of related experience.
Certifications: Minimal of Linux+ or RHCE, Must meet DOD 8570 standards. (Security plus CE or CISSP, etc)
Preferred Equipment/Software Experience: Red hat Satellite, YUM, Apache, McAfee NAILs, SE Linux
- Linux administration, systems documentation, systems performance monitoring, systems availability monitoring, system troubleshooting, and patching.
- Perform system vulnerability management and remediation of systems.
- Perform DISA STIGS on applicable systems.
- Interface and coordinate with other teams and external users/organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.