CyberDefenses is the national leader in Cybersecurity services. The Program Management team provides project-based services to clients, including security assessments and projects to improve the overall security profile of our clients.
This role works out of our Round Rock, TX headquarters and requires approximately 20% travel to client locations.
Candidates will need to pass a Department of Public Safety background check for our work with the State of Texas.
- Leads and manages information security programs to develop timely and accurate information security recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages programs supporting information technology and security governance, risk, and compliance.
- Serve as primary point of contact for services clients, tracking all elements of services delivered and tracking and reporting relevant metrics.
- Support development and understanding of the policies, procedures, and processes to manage and monitor the organization's regulatory, legal, risk, environmental, and operational requirements needed to inform the management of cybersecurity risk.
- Leads programs and teams to maintain compliance with various Risk Management Frameworks (NIST, CIS, etc).
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent writing, communication and organizational skills and his or her ability to work with teams and external stakeholders
- Team player capable of productively contributing to the CyberDefenses mission by supporting fellow teammates and clients in a dynamic growing and changing environment
- Capable of working independently, establishing and managing task completion within deadlines that are responsive to client needs
- Experience quickly learning, independently reaching stretch goals, and continually improving knowledge and capabilities
- Experience taking on complex and difficult problems, formulating a path forward, and executing steps that demonstrate meaningful progress
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Must have five (5) years' experience in IT or CyberSecurity Program Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or equivalent related experience.
- Must be able to travel locally and nationally.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity operations and essential security program functions that include event monitoring and SIEM technologies, vulnerability scanning and management, access controls and authentication measures.
- Knowledgeable of information security frameworks including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST Special Publications (i.e., 800-30, 800-37, 800-53, 800-171), ISO27001/2, as well as regulatory/compliance mandates such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GLBA, FFIEC guidelines and others